I am very appreciative of all the encouragement I have received since posting my first blog. It makes me want to keep going.
Someone who posted a comment is my sister-in-law, Tracy Wood. After reading her comment, I felt the need to share how I have been inspired by Tracy and her husband, my big brother, Chris. For at least the last year they have lost a tremendous amount of weight and kept it off. It has been a complete lifestyle change for them, watching what they eat and lots of exercise. It started when Chris joined the Biggest Loser weight loss contest at his place of employment. I always knew Chris was a big loser, but was surprised when he won the contest! :) I think that's what started it all for them. But they have done really well keeping the weight off. Tracy looks down right hot. I of course can't say that about my brother without getting a little nauseous, but he does look very nice. He is cut. I don't remember him ever being cut. Even when we were young and he was thin, he wasn't in as good of shape as he is now. For the last several months every time I see Chris or Tracy, I have been compelled to work on myself. I mean come on, if my brother can do it, I can! So I am very grateful for the example they have set for me. And if any of you tell my brother that I said he inspired me, I will deny it! :)
So there's not much depth to this blog, but I guess I'm realizing the importance of encouragement in this journey. Stay tuned...
Chris before.
Tracy and Chris after

No comments:
Post a Comment